WalgreensListens.com – Walgreens is the second-largest US-based pharmaceutical company. It consists of various wellness and health product ranges. Today it operates nearly 8175 stores. not only in the US but people across the world shop from here, so it is concerned about each and every customer’s reviews.
The main reason they conduct this survey is to improve the services and customer feedback. It ensures every user gets quality products and services. It also keeps a check on the negative points and excludes them. The users need to take the survey based on their recent visit to the store. They collect all the opinions till a particular time period, analyze them and improve them accordingly.
Steps to Participate in the Walgreenslistens Survey
- Make sure you have a good internet connection.
- Visit the official website of Walgreens survey.
- Input the code and password assigned correctly.
- Select desired language in which you want to fill out the survey.
- The code and password should be input from the purchase receipt.
- Input date and time of visit.
- Tap ‘start’
- The questions asked would be regarding the last visit.
- It asks questions related to experience with different products, services, etc.
- All answers should be filled incorrectly.
- On successful completion, you’ll receive some rewards.
- The survey can be taken via online/telephonic/email/post modes.
Benefits and Rewards of the Walgreenslistens Survey
Once you fill out the survey, you become eligible for interesting rewards. If you win, you are notified via mail or phone, and the winners are also declared on the official website.
- A gift card worth $3000
- Free entry to Walgreens
Terms and Conditions of the Walgreenslistens Survey
- Age should be more than 18 years.
- Employees or relatives/family members of the employees are not allowed to participate in the survey.
- The survey should be completed within 72 hours of purchase.
- You must have the last purchase receipt in order to participate in the survey.
- Knowledge of English/Spanish is mandatory as the survey is available only in these two languages.
- Make sure that your system contains an updated browser. Chrome, Safari, firefox, etc can be used.
- You need to have visited the store recently and should remember the visit in order to answer the question.
About Walgreens Company
WalgreensListens or simply Walgreens is the second-largest pharmaceutical US-based company following CVS health. It not only sells health and wellness products including prescriptions but also photo services. The company was founded in 1901 in Chicago, Illinois. Hence, its headquarters are in Chicago. It always works hard to improve customer experience by taking surveys and analyzing the opinions of its customers. And once you complete the procedure of the survey, you are eligible to win a $3000 gift card.
You can contact Walgreens Customer Support on 1-877-250-5823 or 800-925-4753 or you can mail them. You can connect them on their Facebook or Twitter handles. There is a live chat facility available from 7:00 AM to 1:00 AM. the customer service responds in seconds.
- When was Walgreens registered?
It started its journey on 7th May 2016.
- When was WHOIS for the website last updated?
The last update of the WHOIS record was made on Monday, August 1, 2016.
- What are the nameservers of WalgreensListens?
N10.servicesmanagement.com and ns11.servicemanagement.com
- How can you take the Walgreens survey?
The Walgreens survey can be taken via phone, email, telephone or online modes at the official website www.walgreenlistens.com.
- What are the hacks of the Walgreens survey?
You are allowed to take the survey without making a purchase.
- Are there any limitations to the survey?
Yes, you must complete the survey within 72 hours of purchase. After that, you are not permitted to take the survey.
- Walgreens Survey Winners
- Walgreens Survey Text
- Is the Walgreens Survey Legit
- Walgreens Survey Email
- Does Anyone Win Walgreens Survey
- Walgreens Engagement Survey