SubwayListens.com – The TellSubway official Subway customer feedback survey had been created by Subway in order to receive feedback from customers in relation to multiple aspects directed towards improving their experience at Subway. The TellSubway survey is a questionnaire provided to gain an understanding of the customer’s point of view.
You can find the survey here at www.subwaylistens.com. Please note that this is a completely voluntary survey. There is no compulsion to take one. But what Subway has in store for you is a free cookie for every survey you take.
Terms and Conditions of the Subway Survey
Before you leave your feedback and start making way for your free cookie, there are some specifications about the Subway Listens survey you must keep in mind:
- You must be 18 or older in order to take this survey.
- Since this is an online survey you will need a device to take the survey on as well as a good internet connection.
- The Subway receipt that you possess must not be more than 5 days old or else the code becomes invalid.
- You must know a considerable amount of English so that you can understand the questions and can answer them suitably.
- One receipt will get you only one reward. And you cannot use the same code multiple times.
How to Take Subway Survey
Taking the My BK Experience is a fairly simple affair. In order to take the survey you can simply follow these steps:
- First things first, you must open the official survey page which you can access through: subwaylistens.com.
- Once you reach the page, you will have to enter some personal information like your email address, first name and last name.
- Once filled, click “enter” and then move to the next step where you will be provided with the survey questions.
- These questions aren’t difficult or tricky, these are just simple questions about your recent visit to your local Subway shop.
- Be sure to answer these questions truthfully and completely. Once you are done with them, click “enter’ once again.
- You will then be provided with a validation code which will be your ticket to that free Subway cookie.
That was all! The survey is simple and can be taken anywhere at any time. Subway claims that it is an ” only one-minute” survey. And if that’s practically true, then you can take this survey while walking or sitting or cooking (maybe not cooking, that’ll be unsafe, it’ll be better if you just get another Sub) anytime you get a minute, you can take the survey. Just a minute of your time will help a multinational brand improve and buy you a free cookie too.
We are all familiar with the name Subway. But did you know Subway was originally named Pete’s Super Submarines? Yes indeed. Subway was founded by 17-year-old Fred DeLuca along with partner Peter Buck. Today, as of January 2022, the net worth of Subways is an estimated 15 Billion dollars. Subway is one of the fastest-growing fast-food franchises in the whole world. Subway has more than 37,500 locations worldwide, employing a staff of more than 410,000 people.
The 56-year-old franchise specializes in its signature Submarine sandwiches, widely known as Subs. Subway lets customers pick their toppings and sauces resulting in hundreds and hundreds of sub-combinations. Not a single meal of yours will be boring at Subway. It also offers additional menu options like wraps, salads, beverages, and cookies.
What Your Feedback Means to Subway
Subway is an extremely popular fast-food giant. But do you know what it takes to excel that much? Flexibility. Subway is extremely flexible when it comes to services and food choices. From choosing your topping to bread, from beef to panner Subway lets you choose everything.
This doesn’t only provide you with infinite combination possibilities but also goes to show Subway’s willingness to change and improve. And you have the chance to help Subway enhance their services, food quality, food quantity, training of the staff, and much more. Your single review could be the cause that Subway starts providing a special dip or finality for the extremely rude employee. Anything can change if you leave a review about it.
- Www.tellsubway.com Survey
- Subway Listens
- Subway Survey Cookie
- Global. Subway.com Login
- How to Take Subway Survey
- Subway Survey Free Cookie Nz