MarshallsFeedback.com – This article will provide you with information regarding the customer feedback survey at Marshall’s. The company gathers all the genuine feedback about the customer needs. It uses it to improve the services and products. This is important for the company which helps them understand what should be included and discarded so that they may handle things in a better way. They use the survey to enhance your shopping experience. Although the survey can be taken via mail too it is always recommended to take the survey via online mode as it is stress-free.
Following this, you may also get a chance to enter the sweepstakes and win a reward worth $500. These prizes are granted monthly.
Steps to Participate in the MarshallsFeedback Survey
- As a first step, visit the official website, marshallsfeedback.com
- Fill in the asked information from the receipt –
- survey number
- Click on the start button.
- Recall your last shopping experience at the store and fill in the questionnaire accordingly.
- All the answers must be genuine.
- You need to provide your contact details as a next step.
- As a final step, submit the survey.
Users can also enter the survey via mail-in method. This would be applicable to those who want to enter the survey without making a purchase. He/she need to write down full name, email address, home address, city, state, zip code, phone no., date of birth and mail it to The TJ Maxx Brands Survey Sweepstakes, PO Box 251328, West Bloomfield, MI 48325. The entrant can only mail in one time per entry period and also they will receive one entry.
MarshallsFeedback Survey Rewards
Marshalls always thank their customers in return for their valuable feedback and as gratitude, they grant them rewards. After you finish the survey you will get a discount coupon which can be used on your next visit. Using this code you can get an entry to the sweepstakes and win a $500 Marshall’s gift card.
Terms and Conditions of the MarshallsFeedback Survey
- The Sweepstakes is open only for legal residents of fifty United States ( including the District of Columbia).
- Minimum 18 years of age.
- Employees of the company, parent company, affiliates, their immediate family members, or relatives are not allowed to enter or win the survey.
- Must have a stable internet connection.
- Basic understanding of English or Spanish.
- A valid email ID or contact is required.
- The last purchase receipt must be handy with them.
- Purchase isn’t mandatory
- Entry to sweepstake is limited to once per month.
- Prizes can’t be transferred for cash.
Marshalls is the second largest fashion and apparel store in the United States following T.J. Maxx. Both of them are owned by the TJX company. It has currently 1000 stores running throughout the U.S, Puerto Rico, and Canada. Some of them are traditional outlets though they have established megastores in the metropolitan cities. If it is compared with T.J. Maxx on how it supplies its products, it is well-differentiated as they have different sections for men, women, and children. The juniors section is known as CUBE. It also offers exciting discounts offers on clothes, footwear, etc. It is now a growing business model and works with strong strategies which help them to accomplish their target to come up with newer ideas for better customer satisfaction.